Quick Links

Low End Mac
LEMblog
Share on Facebook

FYI, in addition to publishing Low End Mac and doing some Mac consulting, I'm working a third shift job 2 to 4 nights a week, so replying to emails and phone calls may take some time.


Friday, August 14, 2009

Good-bye, original Mac mouse

I shipped out my only working M0100 beige mouse - the version that only shipped with the original Mac and the Fat Mac. The connector to the computer is squared off. With later Macs, it was rounded off. It's going to someone with a Mac 128K whose mouse stopped working in one direction.

I received an inquiry today about transferring some old MacDraw files from floppies, as well as possibly converting them to a more modern format. Tools at the ready....

Looks like I've been stiffed by the guy who wanted to know why Photoshop CS4 wouldn't work on his Power Mac G5 (unsupported video card). He seemed surprised that I'd send a bill for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment